Graniterock business manager joins Santa Cruz’s Transportation and Public Works Commission
The Santa Cruz City Council has named Don Roland as Vice Chair of the City of Santa Cruz’s Transportation and Public Works Commission. The city council voted in 2012 for Roland to join the commission.
Roland has been with Graniterock for sixteen years and currently works as the business manager for the company’s Road Materials Division, managing sales and operations for the company’s asphalt, recycle, and road oils and emulsions business units. During his time with Graniterock, he has also worked in accounting, computer technology and sales.
Roland graduated from UC Santa Cruz with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management Economics.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas424 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents307 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views