Graniterock business manager joins Santa Cruz’s Transportation and Public Works Commission
The Santa Cruz City Council has named Don Roland as Vice Chair of the City of Santa Cruz’s Transportation and Public Works Commission. The city council voted in 2012 for Roland to join the commission.
Roland has been with Graniterock for sixteen years and currently works as the business manager for the company’s Road Materials Division, managing sales and operations for the company’s asphalt, recycle, and road oils and emulsions business units. During his time with Graniterock, he has also worked in accounting, computer technology and sales.
Roland graduated from UC Santa Cruz with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management Economics.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person997 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration284 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views