Graniterock business manager joins Santa Cruz’s Transportation and Public Works Commission
The Santa Cruz City Council has named Don Roland as Vice Chair of the City of Santa Cruz’s Transportation and Public Works Commission. The city council voted in 2012 for Roland to join the commission.
Roland has been with Graniterock for sixteen years and currently works as the business manager for the company’s Road Materials Division, managing sales and operations for the company’s asphalt, recycle, and road oils and emulsions business units. During his time with Graniterock, he has also worked in accounting, computer technology and sales.
Roland graduated from UC Santa Cruz with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management Economics.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta284 Views