Graniterock business manager joins Santa Cruz’s Transportation and Public Works Commission
The Santa Cruz City Council has named Don Roland as Vice Chair of the City of Santa Cruz’s Transportation and Public Works Commission. The city council voted in 2012 for Roland to join the commission.
Roland has been with Graniterock for sixteen years and currently works as the business manager for the company’s Road Materials Division, managing sales and operations for the company’s asphalt, recycle, and road oils and emulsions business units. During his time with Graniterock, he has also worked in accounting, computer technology and sales.
Roland graduated from UC Santa Cruz with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management Economics.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs171 Views