Graniterock business manager joins Santa Cruz’s Transportation and Public Works Commission
The Santa Cruz City Council has named Don Roland as Vice Chair of the City of Santa Cruz’s Transportation and Public Works Commission. The city council voted in 2012 for Roland to join the commission.
Roland has been with Graniterock for sixteen years and currently works as the business manager for the company’s Road Materials Division, managing sales and operations for the company’s asphalt, recycle, and road oils and emulsions business units. During his time with Graniterock, he has also worked in accounting, computer technology and sales.
Roland graduated from UC Santa Cruz with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management Economics.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views