Graniterock finalizes FMG acquisition
Graniterock announced Thursday that it has finalized an acquisition deal with FMG Company Inc., a 15-year-old company based in San Jose, Calif. that provides services such as milling and grinding, cold-in-place recycling and equipment rentals.
The companies finalized the acquisition on April 30.
FMG will operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Graniterock using the FMG name. It will continue to provide asphalt milling, grinding, pulverizing and cold-in-place recycling.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company315 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views