Graniterock finalizes FMG acquisition
Graniterock announced Thursday that it has finalized an acquisition deal with FMG Company Inc., a 15-year-old company based in San Jose, Calif. that provides services such as milling and grinding, cold-in-place recycling and equipment rentals.
The companies finalized the acquisition on April 30.
FMG will operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Graniterock using the FMG name. It will continue to provide asphalt milling, grinding, pulverizing and cold-in-place recycling.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2353 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Bellwood Quarry could become new civic center146 Views