Graniterock HMA specialist’s lab receives AASHTO AMRL accreditation
The accreditation allows materials tested in the SSF lab to be recognized by the FAA and San Francisco Airport as acceptable QC data for HMA supplied to FAA projects, lets the lab’s testing results be fully considered in a dispute situation and expands lab capabilities to provide technical support to more HMA projects.
For more information, visit amrl.net.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production755 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success604 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting429 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views