Graniterock HMA specialist’s lab receives AASHTO AMRL accreditation
The accreditation allows materials tested in the SSF lab to be recognized by the FAA and San Francisco Airport as acceptable QC data for HMA supplied to FAA projects, lets the lab’s testing results be fully considered in a dispute situation and expands lab capabilities to provide technical support to more HMA projects.
For more information, visit amrl.net.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views