Graniterock HMA specialist’s lab receives AASHTO AMRL accreditation
The accreditation allows materials tested in the SSF lab to be recognized by the FAA and San Francisco Airport as acceptable QC data for HMA supplied to FAA projects, lets the lab’s testing results be fully considered in a dispute situation and expands lab capabilities to provide technical support to more HMA projects.
For more information, visit amrl.net.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries252 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views