Graniterock HMA specialist’s lab receives AASHTO AMRL accreditation
The accreditation allows materials tested in the SSF lab to be recognized by the FAA and San Francisco Airport as acceptable QC data for HMA supplied to FAA projects, lets the lab’s testing results be fully considered in a dispute situation and expands lab capabilities to provide technical support to more HMA projects.
For more information, visit amrl.net.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety382 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader196 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs190 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013187 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views