Graniterock HMA specialist’s lab receives AASHTO AMRL accreditation
The accreditation allows materials tested in the SSF lab to be recognized by the FAA and San Francisco Airport as acceptable QC data for HMA supplied to FAA projects, lets the lab’s testing results be fully considered in a dispute situation and expands lab capabilities to provide technical support to more HMA projects.
For more information, visit amrl.net.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1047 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources421 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register296 Views