Graniterock hosts Sixth Annual Construction Career Day
Designed for San Benito and Santa Cruz County high school students, Construction Career Day will highlight careers in the construction industry.
The event includes a tour of the quarry, an address to the students from quarry manager Peter Lemon and interactive presentations from more than 25 industry professionals.
A limited number of students will be eligible to attend.
Students registering from San Benito County should contact Kevin Jeffery at 831-768-2103; those registering from Santa Cruz County should contact Luan Seaman at 831-477-5681.
For more information about Construction Career Day, contact Keith Severson at 831-768-2063.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1130 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1034 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program502 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views