Graniterock hosts Sixth Annual Construction Career Day
Designed for San Benito and Santa Cruz County high school students, Construction Career Day will highlight careers in the construction industry.
The event includes a tour of the quarry, an address to the students from quarry manager Peter Lemon and interactive presentations from more than 25 industry professionals.
A limited number of students will be eligible to attend.
Students registering from San Benito County should contact Kevin Jeffery at 831-768-2103; those registering from Santa Cruz County should contact Luan Seaman at 831-477-5681.
For more information about Construction Career Day, contact Keith Severson at 831-768-2063.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle410 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines143 Views