Graniterock hosts Sixth Annual Construction Career Day
Designed for San Benito and Santa Cruz County high school students, Construction Career Day will highlight careers in the construction industry.
The event includes a tour of the quarry, an address to the students from quarry manager Peter Lemon and interactive presentations from more than 25 industry professionals.
A limited number of students will be eligible to attend.
Students registering from San Benito County should contact Kevin Jeffery at 831-768-2103; those registering from Santa Cruz County should contact Luan Seaman at 831-477-5681.
For more information about Construction Career Day, contact Keith Severson at 831-768-2063.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company371 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views