Graniterock hosts Sixth Annual Construction Career Day
Designed for San Benito and Santa Cruz County high school students, Construction Career Day will highlight careers in the construction industry.
The event includes a tour of the quarry, an address to the students from quarry manager Peter Lemon and interactive presentations from more than 25 industry professionals.
A limited number of students will be eligible to attend.
Students registering from San Benito County should contact Kevin Jeffery at 831-768-2103; those registering from Santa Cruz County should contact Luan Seaman at 831-477-5681.
For more information about Construction Career Day, contact Keith Severson at 831-768-2063.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction492 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views