Graniterock hosts Sixth Annual Construction Career Day
Designed for San Benito and Santa Cruz County high school students, Construction Career Day will highlight careers in the construction industry.
The event includes a tour of the quarry, an address to the students from quarry manager Peter Lemon and interactive presentations from more than 25 industry professionals.
A limited number of students will be eligible to attend.
Students registering from San Benito County should contact Kevin Jeffery at 831-768-2103; those registering from Santa Cruz County should contact Luan Seaman at 831-477-5681.
For more information about Construction Career Day, contact Keith Severson at 831-768-2063.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views