Graniterock launches free construction calculator iPhone App Version 2.0
Graniterock has released a new mobile application — i.e. app — allowing Apple iPhone and iPod Touch users to access a broad range of construction materials calculators.
The free app, Graniterock Construction Calculator, is part of the company’s effort to make calculating and ordering just the correct amount of a wide range of construction materials easy on the job, at the desk, or anywhere.
Graniterock’s Application for Construction Calculators will help the construction engineer estimate the amount of material that will be needed for his/her construction project. The calculators are grouped into these categories: Unit Conversion, Concrete Materials, Aggregate, Road Materials, Masonry Estimator, and c.
This tool is available for the iPhone and iPod Touch, and will soon be available for iPad and Android. The app is free and can be downloaded from Apple’s AppStore.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)414 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars305 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views