Graniterock launches free construction calculator iPhone App Version 2.0
Graniterock has released a new mobile application — i.e. app — allowing Apple iPhone and iPod Touch users to access a broad range of construction materials calculators.
The free app, Graniterock Construction Calculator, is part of the company’s effort to make calculating and ordering just the correct amount of a wide range of construction materials easy on the job, at the desk, or anywhere.
Graniterock’s Application for Construction Calculators will help the construction engineer estimate the amount of material that will be needed for his/her construction project. The calculators are grouped into these categories: Unit Conversion, Concrete Materials, Aggregate, Road Materials, Masonry Estimator, and c.
This tool is available for the iPhone and iPod Touch, and will soon be available for iPad and Android. The app is free and can be downloaded from Apple’s AppStore.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views