Graniterock marks its 113th anniversary
Watsonville, Calif.-based Graniterock will celebrate 113 years in business with a series of events.
On Wednesday, Feb. 13, it will host a Pajaro Valley Chamber of Commerce mixer at its corporate office.
On Thursday, Feb. 14, the public is invited to attend a birthday celebration at its corporate office.
On Friday, Feb. 15, it will hold an open house at the Graniterock Design Center in Cupertino. The public is invited to this celebration.
As part of the anniversary celebration, a children’s book, written by company historian Rose Ann Woolpert, will be available for purchase. Titled Engine Number Ten, the book covers the history of steam engines, rock mining, and California history.
The 32-page children’s book will sell for $17.99. The author will be available for signing at all anniversary events throughout the week. Engine Number Ten is also available at Amazon.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 884 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life464 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers215 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views