Graniterock marks its 113th anniversary
Watsonville, Calif.-based Graniterock will celebrate 113 years in business with a series of events.
On Wednesday, Feb. 13, it will host a Pajaro Valley Chamber of Commerce mixer at its corporate office.
On Thursday, Feb. 14, the public is invited to attend a birthday celebration at its corporate office.
On Friday, Feb. 15, it will hold an open house at the Graniterock Design Center in Cupertino. The public is invited to this celebration.
As part of the anniversary celebration, a children’s book, written by company historian Rose Ann Woolpert, will be available for purchase. Titled Engine Number Ten, the book covers the history of steam engines, rock mining, and California history.
The 32-page children’s book will sell for $17.99. The author will be available for signing at all anniversary events throughout the week. Engine Number Ten is also available at Amazon.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February437 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again288 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)182 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views