Graniterock marks its 113th anniversary
Watsonville, Calif.-based Graniterock will celebrate 113 years in business with a series of events.
On Wednesday, Feb. 13, it will host a Pajaro Valley Chamber of Commerce mixer at its corporate office.
On Thursday, Feb. 14, the public is invited to attend a birthday celebration at its corporate office.
On Friday, Feb. 15, it will hold an open house at the Graniterock Design Center in Cupertino. The public is invited to this celebration.
As part of the anniversary celebration, a children’s book, written by company historian Rose Ann Woolpert, will be available for purchase. Titled Engine Number Ten, the book covers the history of steam engines, rock mining, and California history.
The 32-page children’s book will sell for $17.99. The author will be available for signing at all anniversary events throughout the week. Engine Number Ten is also available at Amazon.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views