Graniterock marks its 113th anniversary
Watsonville, Calif.-based Graniterock will celebrate 113 years in business with a series of events.
On Wednesday, Feb. 13, it will host a Pajaro Valley Chamber of Commerce mixer at its corporate office.
On Thursday, Feb. 14, the public is invited to attend a birthday celebration at its corporate office.
On Friday, Feb. 15, it will hold an open house at the Graniterock Design Center in Cupertino. The public is invited to this celebration.
As part of the anniversary celebration, a children’s book, written by company historian Rose Ann Woolpert, will be available for purchase. Titled Engine Number Ten, the book covers the history of steam engines, rock mining, and California history.
The 32-page children’s book will sell for $17.99. The author will be available for signing at all anniversary events throughout the week. Engine Number Ten is also available at Amazon.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill428 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers394 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg297 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award184 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions171 Views