Graniterock wins 2012 UCON R.E.A.L. Safety Award
The awards program is designed to recognize the safest UCON contractors as well as companies who make safety a priority.
UCON chose the winners within six different categories based on man-hours worked in 2012.
Graniterock received the UCON R.E.A.L. Safety Award under the category ‘250,001-500,000 Man-Hours.’ The company will be honored with other R.E.A.L. Safety Award winners on June 28 and will be featured in the June issue of UCON’s magazine.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1062 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger414 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register335 Views