Graniterock wins 2012 UCON R.E.A.L. Safety Award
The awards program is designed to recognize the safest UCON contractors as well as companies who make safety a priority.
UCON chose the winners within six different categories based on man-hours worked in 2012.
Graniterock received the UCON R.E.A.L. Safety Award under the category ‘250,001-500,000 Man-Hours.’ The company will be honored with other R.E.A.L. Safety Award winners on June 28 and will be featured in the June issue of UCON’s magazine.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views