Graniterock wins 2012 UCON R.E.A.L. Safety Award
The awards program is designed to recognize the safest UCON contractors as well as companies who make safety a priority.
UCON chose the winners within six different categories based on man-hours worked in 2012.
Graniterock received the UCON R.E.A.L. Safety Award under the category ’250,001-500,000 Man-Hours.’ The company will be honored with other R.E.A.L. Safety Award winners on June 28 and will be featured in the June issue of UCON’s magazine.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views