Graniterock wins 2012 UCON R.E.A.L. Safety Award
The awards program is designed to recognize the safest UCON contractors as well as companies who make safety a priority.
UCON chose the winners within six different categories based on man-hours worked in 2012.
Graniterock received the UCON R.E.A.L. Safety Award under the category ‘250,001-500,000 Man-Hours.’ The company will be honored with other R.E.A.L. Safety Award winners on June 28 and will be featured in the June issue of UCON’s magazine.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections492 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry332 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America269 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views