Graniterock wins 2012 UCON R.E.A.L. Safety Award
The awards program is designed to recognize the safest UCON contractors as well as companies who make safety a priority.
UCON chose the winners within six different categories based on man-hours worked in 2012.
Graniterock received the UCON R.E.A.L. Safety Award under the category ‘250,001-500,000 Man-Hours.’ The company will be honored with other R.E.A.L. Safety Award winners on June 28 and will be featured in the June issue of UCON’s magazine.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views