Grasan Portable Inclined Screen Plants
Grasan road-portable inclined screen plants are available in standard and custom designs, featuring high mobility, fast setup and long service life with minimum maintenance. Typical materials include crushed concrete and asphalt rubble, crushed stone and gravel, ores, coal, slag, coke and carbon. Normally the only setup procedure is unfolding and blocking the legs.
Screen sizes range from compact 5′ x 12′, 5′ x 14′, and 6′ x 16′ to 6′ , 7′ and 8′ x 20′ models. Larger sizes are also available, such as a high capacity 8′ x 24′ plant (1,000 tph of 3/8″ gravel) with self-erecting, all-hydraulic setup by one person.
Screens feature thru-bolt construction, replaceable cross members, crowned screen decks, and spring or wedge side tensioning. Feed boxes and discharge chutes have wear liners, and the entire chute assembly removes easily in one piece for maintenance.
Plants are mounted on tandem or triple axle trailers for easy highway transportation and are equipped with fold-up support legs, 5th wheel kingpin hitch, dual heavy-duty tires, air brakes, signal lights and mud flaps.
Body frames are fabricated with extra heavy, wide flange beams for ruggedness with minimum vibration. Walkway on three sides with access ladders. Ample room under the discharge for transfer conveyors or radial stackers. Adjustable belt scraper on fines conveyor minimizes clean-up.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views