GRASAN STATIONARY TRUSS AND CHANNEL FRAME CONVEYORS
Grasan stationary truss and channel frame conveyors come in 24- to 60-inch belt widths and lengths from 25 to 500 feet, complete with engineered drives and a variety of options such as walkways, covers, support legs, etc. The standard truss main frames are 36 inches deep and all jig welded. Truss sections are through-bolted for extra strength. For long spans between supports, Grasan can furnish 48- or 60-inch-deep trusses with extra heavy chord angles. Truss frames are solvent cleaned, primed and finished with a durable top coat in standard or custom colors.
Grasan engineers size the conveyor and drive and recommend optional equipment based on your applications. Standard truss conveyors utilize a 20-inch-diameter, rubber -lagged drive pulley with Q.D. tapered bushings; 2-7/16-inch or larger turned, ground and polished shafts; wing-type tail pulley tensioned with top angle protected screw takeups; a 1.15 service factor TEFC electric motor; totally-enclosed drive guard; drive nip guards and tail pulley guards.
Typical applications include mining, steel mills, aggregate plants and other heavy-duty bulk material handling operations.
Grasan, 440 South Illinois Avenue, Mansfield, OH 44907-1809. 419/526-4440
Fax 419/524-2176 www.grasan.com firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year471 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries331 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding161 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection105 Views