GRASAN STATIONARY TRUSS AND CHANNEL FRAME CONVEYORS
Grasan stationary truss and channel frame conveyors come in 24- to 60-inch belt widths and lengths from 25 to 500 feet, complete with engineered drives and a variety of options such as walkways, covers, support legs, etc. The standard truss main frames are 36 inches deep and all jig welded. Truss sections are through-bolted for extra strength. For long spans between supports, Grasan can furnish 48- or 60-inch-deep trusses with extra heavy chord angles. Truss frames are solvent cleaned, primed and finished with a durable top coat in standard or custom colors.
Grasan engineers size the conveyor and drive and recommend optional equipment based on your applications. Standard truss conveyors utilize a 20-inch-diameter, rubber -lagged drive pulley with Q.D. tapered bushings; 2-7/16-inch or larger turned, ground and polished shafts; wing-type tail pulley tensioned with top angle protected screw takeups; a 1.15 service factor TEFC electric motor; totally-enclosed drive guard; drive nip guards and tail pulley guards.
Typical applications include mining, steel mills, aggregate plants and other heavy-duty bulk material handling operations.
Grasan, 440 South Illinois Avenue, Mansfield, OH 44907-1809. 419/526-4440
Fax 419/524-2176 www.grasan.com email@example.com
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga579 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029387 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance322 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments310 Views