Grasan Wet or Dry Screen Plants
Grasan mobile and stationary wet or dry screen plants are available up to 8¢ x 24¢ size in horizontal and inclined configurations. Standard and custom designs are available for applications in crushed stone, gravel, concrete and asphalt rubble, ores, coal, coke and slag.
Mobile units are designed for high mobility with fast setup. The horizontal screen plant is driven into place under the feed conveyor and the legs are blocked. No other setup procedure is required. Plants are mounted on single-, tandem- or triple-axle trailers. Standard equipment includes fold-up support legs, fifth wheel kingpin hitch, dual 11:00 x 22.5 tires, air brakes, signal lights and mud flaps. Low-profile travel height with ample room under the discharge chutes for radial stackers or transfer conveyors.
Body frames are fabricated with high-strength wide flange beams, include walkways with access ladders, and have fixed or folding support legs. Feed boxes and discharge chutes have wear liners, and the entire chute assembly removes easily in one piece for maintenance. Oversize electric motor for fast start-up in cold weather. The fines-gathering conveyor and reversible side discharge conveyor come complete with discharge chutes. Adjustable belt scraper on fines conveyor minimizes clean-up. Primary type belt cleaner helps eliminate fines carry-back on under-screen conveyor. First- and second-deck cross conveyors are optional.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1642 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world235 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views