Gregory Industries: First hitch-mounted trailer truck
Gregory Industries’ TTMA-100 trailer truck-mounted attenuator (TMA) is the first hitch-mounted TL-3 approved TMA that can be used with nearly any support vehicle in a fleet with a 10,000-pound gross vehicle weight.
A rotational float allows for conformance to various road conditions, virtual loss of toe dig, and eliminates binding associated with conventional mast/slides and offers up to 13 inches of float. A low-profile design improves the driver’s line of vision and allows for mounting behind cab underneath most municipal bodies.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either278 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year254 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views