Gregory Industries: First hitch-mounted trailer truck
Gregory Industries’ TTMA-100 trailer truck-mounted attenuator (TMA) is the first hitch-mounted TL-3 approved TMA that can be used with nearly any support vehicle in a fleet with a 10,000-pound gross vehicle weight.
A rotational float allows for conformance to various road conditions, virtual loss of toe dig, and eliminates binding associated with conventional mast/slides and offers up to 13 inches of float. A low-profile design improves the driver’s line of vision and allows for mounting behind cab underneath most municipal bodies.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1056 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources430 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger409 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register331 Views