Gregory Industries: First hitch-mounted trailer truck
Gregory Industries’ TTMA-100 trailer truck-mounted attenuator (TMA) is the first hitch-mounted TL-3 approved TMA that can be used with nearly any support vehicle in a fleet with a 10,000-pound gross vehicle weight.
A rotational float allows for conformance to various road conditions, virtual loss of toe dig, and eliminates binding associated with conventional mast/slides and offers up to 13 inches of float. A low-profile design improves the driver’s line of vision and allows for mounting behind cab underneath most municipal bodies.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world307 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior207 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014131 Views