Gregory Industries: First hitch-mounted trailer truck
Gregory Industries’ TTMA-100 trailer truck-mounted attenuator (TMA) is the first hitch-mounted TL-3 approved TMA that can be used with nearly any support vehicle in a fleet with a 10,000-pound gross vehicle weight.
A rotational float allows for conformance to various road conditions, virtual loss of toe dig, and eliminates binding associated with conventional mast/slides and offers up to 13 inches of float. A low-profile design improves the driver’s line of vision and allows for mounting behind cab underneath most municipal bodies.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person929 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views