GreyStone’s Self-Erecting Screen Tower™ Allows Producers To Go Completely Portable
GreyStone’s portable Self-Erecting Screen Tower™ is ideal for producers that move classifying equipment from site to site. This horizontal, vibrating three-deck wet screen eliminates production losses of inactive permanent screens and assembly and take down for stackable screens. It can act as a primary screen for 6-inch minus material or a secondary or tertiary screen for larger material. Raised and lowered by one button, it feeds material into a classifying tank and stockpiles up to three material sizes. Available in custom screen sizes up to 6- by 20-feet, it takes less than two days to tear down and set up.
GreyStone manufactures a complete line of field-proven portable and semi-portable washing/screening plants, sand classification tanks and systems, single and twin fine material dewatering screws, single and twin coarse material washers, log washers, advanced computer control systems, water clarifiers, rotary and vibrating screens, portable conveyors and radial stackers, blade mills, dewatering screens, twin jets, cutter heads and aggregate reclaiming systems. For more information on GreyStone, visit the company’s Web site at www.greystoneinc.com; contact them at P.O. Box 904, Columbus, NE 68602; call toll-free: 888.346.WASH (9274); phone: 402.564.9505; fax: 402.564.6694; or e-mail email@example.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views