GreyStone’s Self-Erecting Screen Tower™ Allows Producers To Go Completely Portable
GreyStone’s portable Self-Erecting Screen Tower™ is ideal for producers that move classifying equipment from site to site. This horizontal, vibrating three-deck wet screen eliminates production losses of inactive permanent screens and assembly and take down for stackable screens. It can act as a primary screen for 6-inch minus material or a secondary or tertiary screen for larger material. Raised and lowered by one button, it feeds material into a classifying tank and stockpiles up to three material sizes. Available in custom screen sizes up to 6- by 20-feet, it takes less than two days to tear down and set up.
GreyStone manufactures a complete line of field-proven portable and semi-portable washing/screening plants, sand classification tanks and systems, single and twin fine material dewatering screws, single and twin coarse material washers, log washers, advanced computer control systems, water clarifiers, rotary and vibrating screens, portable conveyors and radial stackers, blade mills, dewatering screens, twin jets, cutter heads and aggregate reclaiming systems. For more information on GreyStone, visit the company’s Web site at www.greystoneinc.com; contact them at P.O. Box 904, Columbus, NE 68602; call toll-free: 888.346.WASH (9274); phone: 402.564.9505; fax: 402.564.6694; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year497 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries336 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan293 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs190 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views