GreyStone, booth 52372 (Central Hall)
The fine material screw can be set up quickly and features a one-piece body with reconfigured wings that are welding to the tub to create seamless water retention. Designed to be highly portable, the 36-inch by 25-foot Unibody design eliminates the need for extra highway permits.
The new portable dewatering screen combines a fine material screw and dewatering screen in a single unit.
To see these units on display, visit booth 52372 in the Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views