GreyStone, booth 52372 (Central Hall)
The fine material screw can be set up quickly and features a one-piece body with reconfigured wings that are welding to the tub to create seamless water retention. Designed to be highly portable, the 36-inch by 25-foot Unibody design eliminates the need for extra highway permits.
The new portable dewatering screen combines a fine material screw and dewatering screen in a single unit.
To see these units on display, visit booth 52372 in the Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries285 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views