GreyStone, booth 52372 (Central Hall)
The fine material screw can be set up quickly and features a one-piece body with reconfigured wings that are welding to the tub to create seamless water retention. Designed to be highly portable, the 36-inch by 25-foot Unibody design eliminates the need for extra highway permits.
The new portable dewatering screen combines a fine material screw and dewatering screen in a single unit.
To see these units on display, visit booth 52372 in the Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1138 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1037 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program526 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views