GreyStone, booth 52372 (Central Hall)
The fine material screw can be set up quickly and features a one-piece body with reconfigured wings that are welding to the tub to create seamless water retention. Designed to be highly portable, the 36-inch by 25-foot Unibody design eliminates the need for extra highway permits.
The new portable dewatering screen combines a fine material screw and dewatering screen in a single unit.
To see these units on display, visit booth 52372 in the Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned466 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views