GreyStone, booth 52372 (Central Hall)
The fine material screw can be set up quickly and features a one-piece body with reconfigured wings that are welding to the tub to create seamless water retention. Designed to be highly portable, the 36-inch by 25-foot Unibody design eliminates the need for extra highway permits.
The new portable dewatering screen combines a fine material screw and dewatering screen in a single unit.
To see these units on display, visit booth 52372 in the Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...537 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views