Griffin 3 Stage Water-Jet Pumps feature large volume and high pressure
These pumps are capable of delivering flow over 1,400 gpm and head conditions up to 900 ft. and come equipped with hand-operated diaphragm primers as standard, but can be equipped for automatic priming. Griffin jet pumps are an ideal solution for pile and caisson jetting, field installation of well casings without digging or drilling, oil pipe line testing, water supply, fire protection, pipeline cleaning, mining or a variety of other applications that require high flow and high pressure.
· End suction centrifugal pumps
· Hand primers standard; automatic primers are available
· Integral fuel tank designed for 8 hour operation
· Pressure up to 370 psi and flows up to 1,400 gpm.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve521 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry249 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature210 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky209 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting189 Views