Griffin 3 Stage Water-Jet Pumps feature large volume and high pressure
These pumps are capable of delivering flow over 1,400 gpm and head conditions up to 900 ft. and come equipped with hand-operated diaphragm primers as standard, but can be equipped for automatic priming. Griffin jet pumps are an ideal solution for pile and caisson jetting, field installation of well casings without digging or drilling, oil pipe line testing, water supply, fire protection, pipeline cleaning, mining or a variety of other applications that require high flow and high pressure.
· End suction centrifugal pumps
· Hand primers standard; automatic primers are available
· Integral fuel tank designed for 8 hour operation
· Pressure up to 370 psi and flows up to 1,400 gpm.
· 3 separate impellers for improved pressure
For further information call Griffin toll free at: 1-866-770-8100
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views