Griffin 3 Stage Water-Jet Pumps feature large volume and high pressure
These pumps are capable of delivering flow over 1,400 gpm and head conditions up to 900 ft. and come equipped with hand-operated diaphragm primers as standard, but can be equipped for automatic priming. Griffin jet pumps are an ideal solution for pile and caisson jetting, field installation of well casings without digging or drilling, oil pipe line testing, water supply, fire protection, pipeline cleaning, mining or a variety of other applications that require high flow and high pressure.
· End suction centrifugal pumps
· Hand primers standard; automatic primers are available
· Integral fuel tank designed for 8 hour operation
· Pressure up to 370 psi and flows up to 1,400 gpm.
· 3 separate impellers for improved pressure
For further information call Griffin toll free at: 1-866-770-8100
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety311 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views