Griffin 3 Stage Water-Jet Pumps feature large volume and high pressure
These pumps are capable of delivering flow over 1,400 gpm and head conditions up to 900 ft. and come equipped with hand-operated diaphragm primers as standard, but can be equipped for automatic priming. Griffin jet pumps are an ideal solution for pile and caisson jetting, field installation of well casings without digging or drilling, oil pipe line testing, water supply, fire protection, pipeline cleaning, mining or a variety of other applications that require high flow and high pressure.
· End suction centrifugal pumps
· Hand primers standard; automatic primers are available
· Integral fuel tank designed for 8 hour operation
· Pressure up to 370 psi and flows up to 1,400 gpm.
· 3 separate impellers for improved pressure
For further information call Griffin toll free at: 1-866-770-8100
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views