Griffin’s three-stage water-jet pumps high volume, high pressure with Tier 3 engines
These three-stage jet pumps are fairly unique large size units in that they are now being built with tier 3 engines for the cleanest emissions able to meet the strictest environmental regulations. Griffin has produced several of these new more environmentally friendly hi-pressure, hi-flow, hi-head capacity pumps with Tier 3 engines in Griffin‘s manufacturing facility in Houston in 2009.
These pumps are capable of delivering flow more than 1,400 gallons per minute (318 cubic meters per minute), head conditions up to 900 ft. (275 meters of head) and comes equipped with hand-operated diaphragm primers as standard, but can be equipped for automatic priming. Griffin jet pumps are an ideal solution for pile and caisson jetting, field installation of well casings without digging or drilling, oil pipe line testing, water supply, fire protection, pipeline cleaning, mining or a variety of other applications that require high flow and high pressure.
- End suction centrifugal pumps
- 900 foot head capacity (275 meters of head)
- Hand primers standard; automatic primers are available
- Tier 3 engines to pass the toughest emissions regulations
- Integral fuel tank designed for 8 hour operation
- Pressure up to 370 psi (26 kgf/cm2)
- Flows up to 1,400 gpm (318 m3/minute.).
- Three separate impellers for improved pressure
Griffin is manufacturing several new high head 3 stage pumps during 2011 and 2012. For further information contact Terry Aylward, marketing manager at Griffin, toll free at 1-866-770-8100, e-mail the company at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the company website at http://www.griffinpump.com/.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 789 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views
- Luck Stone recognized for GIS app implementation121 Views