Introducing a new generation of submersible heavy-duty drainage/sludge pumps for construction, tunneling, mining and other industries. Unique features:
· “SMART” Motor Protection: Solid state controller prevents pumps from single phasing, overheating, and backward rotation.
· Air Valve: Allows pump to run completely dry without damage.
· Designs range from 1.9 to 140 HP, delivering between 155 and 5,000 gpm.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views