Aggregates Manager’s Guide to Central Hall Exhibits
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
At ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, held March 4-8 in Las Vegas, aggregates industry executives and plant personnel will have the opportunity to see the newest equipment trends available to the market.
With an estimated 2,400 exhibitors displaying their products, we’ve streamlined the show to highlight equipment that helps ensure profitable production for the aggregates market.
Before visiting the Central Hall, review this list of what’s on display.
Please note, some exhibitors have multiple booths and equipment listed will be on display in one, but not necessarily all, of those booths.
Click through the slideshow to see which manufacturers to expect in Central Hall.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule126 Views