Aggregates Manager’s Guide to Central Hall Exhibits
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
At ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, held March 4-8 in Las Vegas, aggregates industry executives and plant personnel will have the opportunity to see the newest equipment trends available to the market.
With an estimated 2,400 exhibitors displaying their products, we’ve streamlined the show to highlight equipment that helps ensure profitable production for the aggregates market.
Before visiting the Central Hall, review this list of what’s on display.
Please note, some exhibitors have multiple booths and equipment listed will be on display in one, but not necessarily all, of those booths.
Click through the slideshow to see which manufacturers to expect in Central Hall.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151553 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151022 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production658 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone395 Views