Aggregates Manager’s Guide to Central Hall Exhibits
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
At ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, held March 4-8 in Las Vegas, aggregates industry executives and plant personnel will have the opportunity to see the newest equipment trends available to the market.
With an estimated 2,400 exhibitors displaying their products, we’ve streamlined the show to highlight equipment that helps ensure profitable production for the aggregates market.
Before visiting the Central Hall, review this list of what’s on display.
Please note, some exhibitors have multiple booths and equipment listed will be on display in one, but not necessarily all, of those booths.
Click through the slideshow to see which manufacturers to expect in Central Hall.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies427 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views