Aggregates Manager’s Guide to North and South Hall Exhibits
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
At ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, held March 4-8 in Las Vegas, aggregates industry executives and plant personnel will have the opportunity to see the newest equipment trends available to the market.
With an estimated 2,400 exhibitors displaying their products, we’ve streamlined the show to highlight equipment that helps ensure profitable production for the aggregates market.
Before visiting the North Hall or South Hall, review this list of what’s on display.
Please note, some exhibitors have multiple booths and equipment listed will be on display in one, but not necessarily all, of those booths.
Click through the slideshow to see which manufacturers to expect in the North or South halls.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!216 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion210 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views