Aggregates Manager’s Guide to Outdoor Exhibits
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
At ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, held March 4-8 in Las Vegas, aggregates industry executives and plant personnel will have the opportunity to see the newest equipment trends available to the market.
With an estimated 2,400 exhibitors displaying their products, we’ve streamlined the show to highlight equipment that helps ensure profitable production for the aggregates market.
Before visiting the outdoor exhibits, review this list of what’s on display.
Please note, some exhibitors have multiple booths and equipment listed will be on display in one, but not necessarily all, of those booths.
Click through the slideshow to see which manufacturers to expect to see at the outdoor lots.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person997 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration284 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views