GVW opens new distribution center in Pennsylvania
GVW Parts Distribution has opened a new distribution facility in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
GVW expects the addition to improve service in Eastern United States as well as in Canada by shortening the time it take customers to receive parts. The new facility will add new positions to operate the facility and to expand its team of customer service representatives.
“Launching the Harrisburg facility is a great step for us, but it’s just the beginning,” said GVW general manager Dan Millar. “We are committed to creating a culture and infrastructure that works for our customers, and this facility is another step in keeping that promise. The next phases of our plans include adding distribution centers to serve the southeastern and southwestern states by the end of this year.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views