GVW opens new distribution center in Pennsylvania
GVW Parts Distribution has opened a new distribution facility in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
GVW expects the addition to improve service in Eastern United States as well as in Canada by shortening the time it take customers to receive parts. The new facility will add new positions to operate the facility and to expand its team of customer service representatives.
“Launching the Harrisburg facility is a great step for us, but it’s just the beginning,” said GVW general manager Dan Millar. “We are committed to creating a culture and infrastructure that works for our customers, and this facility is another step in keeping that promise. The next phases of our plans include adding distribution centers to serve the southeastern and southwestern states by the end of this year.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1302 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth468 Views