GVW opens new distribution center in Pennsylvania
GVW Parts Distribution has opened a new distribution facility in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
GVW expects the addition to improve service in Eastern United States as well as in Canada by shortening the time it take customers to receive parts. The new facility will add new positions to operate the facility and to expand its team of customer service representatives.
“Launching the Harrisburg facility is a great step for us, but it’s just the beginning,” said GVW general manager Dan Millar. “We are committed to creating a culture and infrastructure that works for our customers, and this facility is another step in keeping that promise. The next phases of our plans include adding distribution centers to serve the southeastern and southwestern states by the end of this year.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training321 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views