Halbroth joins Urban Engineers as senior project manager
Charles A. Halboth, PE, PMP, has joined Urban Engineers as a senior project manager in the Construction and Program Management Services Department. He will be located in the firm’s New York City office.
With more than 33 years of experience in the industry, Halboth’s expertise includes construction planning and scheduling, design and constructability reviews, contract administration, change order management and negotiation, and construction claims.
Halboth graduated from Stevens Institute of Technology with his Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and from the New Jersey Institute of Technology with his Master’s Degree of Science. He is a registered Professional Engineer in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, and is also a certified Project Management Professional.
He previously worked for URS Corporation as a Project Executive and Project Manager. Prior to that, he worked for O’Brien Kreitzberg in New Jersey as a Project Manager.
Urban Engineers, Inc., established in Philadelphia in 1960, provides planning, design, and construction management services for buildings, highways, bridges, railroads, transit, airports, ports, planning, and environmental consulting. An ISO 9001:2008-certified firm, Urban maintains 11 offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Connecticut, and Texas.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views