Halbroth joins Urban Engineers as senior project manager
Charles A. Halboth, PE, PMP, has joined Urban Engineers as a senior project manager in the Construction and Program Management Services Department. He will be located in the firm’s New York City office.
With more than 33 years of experience in the industry, Halboth’s expertise includes construction planning and scheduling, design and constructability reviews, contract administration, change order management and negotiation, and construction claims.
Halboth graduated from Stevens Institute of Technology with his Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and from the New Jersey Institute of Technology with his Master’s Degree of Science. He is a registered Professional Engineer in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, and is also a certified Project Management Professional.
He previously worked for URS Corporation as a Project Executive and Project Manager. Prior to that, he worked for O’Brien Kreitzberg in New Jersey as a Project Manager.
Urban Engineers, Inc., established in Philadelphia in 1960, provides planning, design, and construction management services for buildings, highways, bridges, railroads, transit, airports, ports, planning, and environmental consulting. An ISO 9001:2008-certified firm, Urban maintains 11 offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Connecticut, and Texas.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views