Halbroth joins Urban Engineers as senior project manager
Charles A. Halboth, PE, PMP, has joined Urban Engineers as a senior project manager in the Construction and Program Management Services Department. He will be located in the firm’s New York City office.
With more than 33 years of experience in the industry, Halboth’s expertise includes construction planning and scheduling, design and constructability reviews, contract administration, change order management and negotiation, and construction claims.
Halboth graduated from Stevens Institute of Technology with his Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and from the New Jersey Institute of Technology with his Master’s Degree of Science. He is a registered Professional Engineer in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, and is also a certified Project Management Professional.
He previously worked for URS Corporation as a Project Executive and Project Manager. Prior to that, he worked for O’Brien Kreitzberg in New Jersey as a Project Manager.
Urban Engineers, Inc., established in Philadelphia in 1960, provides planning, design, and construction management services for buildings, highways, bridges, railroads, transit, airports, ports, planning, and environmental consulting. An ISO 9001:2008-certified firm, Urban maintains 11 offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Connecticut, and Texas.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views