Harald, LLC requests permit to remove sand, gravel from Plymouth site
Harald, LLC has requested a special permit from the Zoning Board of Appeals in Plymouth, Massachusetts, that would allow the company to remove thousands of yards of sand and gravel from their 38-acre site, according to WATD.
Harald, LLC wants to remove the material from the area, located on Home Depot Drive, so potential client Paragon Outlet Malls can use the space.
Paragon Outlet Malls Managing Partner Robert Brvenik has not commented on whether he has signed an agreement with Harald, LLC.
Board members have requested documents that note a traffic study has been conducted and a licensing agreement has been made with the town manager, among other requirements.
The case has been moved to August 7 to give Harald, LLC time to supply the documents.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1053 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company481 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register317 Views