Harald, LLC requests permit to remove sand, gravel from Plymouth site
Harald, LLC has requested a special permit from the Zoning Board of Appeals in Plymouth, Massachusetts, that would allow the company to remove thousands of yards of sand and gravel from their 38-acre site, according to WATD.
Harald, LLC wants to remove the material from the area, located on Home Depot Drive, so potential client Paragon Outlet Malls can use the space.
Paragon Outlet Malls Managing Partner Robert Brvenik has not commented on whether he has signed an agreement with Harald, LLC.
Board members have requested documents that note a traffic study has been conducted and a licensing agreement has been made with the town manager, among other requirements.
The case has been moved to August 7 to give Harald, LLC time to supply the documents.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 874 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life454 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers185 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts162 Views