Harald, LLC requests permit to remove sand, gravel from Plymouth site
Harald, LLC has requested a special permit from the Zoning Board of Appeals in Plymouth, Massachusetts, that would allow the company to remove thousands of yards of sand and gravel from their 38-acre site, according to WATD.
Harald, LLC wants to remove the material from the area, located on Home Depot Drive, so potential client Paragon Outlet Malls can use the space.
Paragon Outlet Malls Managing Partner Robert Brvenik has not commented on whether he has signed an agreement with Harald, LLC.
Board members have requested documents that note a traffic study has been conducted and a licensing agreement has been made with the town manager, among other requirements.
The case has been moved to August 7 to give Harald, LLC time to supply the documents.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views