Harald, LLC requests permit to remove sand, gravel from Plymouth site
Harald, LLC has requested a special permit from the Zoning Board of Appeals in Plymouth, Massachusetts, that would allow the company to remove thousands of yards of sand and gravel from their 38-acre site, according to WATD.
Harald, LLC wants to remove the material from the area, located on Home Depot Drive, so potential client Paragon Outlet Malls can use the space.
Paragon Outlet Malls Managing Partner Robert Brvenik has not commented on whether he has signed an agreement with Harald, LLC.
Board members have requested documents that note a traffic study has been conducted and a licensing agreement has been made with the town manager, among other requirements.
The case has been moved to August 7 to give Harald, LLC time to supply the documents.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1082 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry684 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets403 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views