Harald, LLC requests permit to remove sand, gravel from Plymouth site
Harald, LLC has requested a special permit from the Zoning Board of Appeals in Plymouth, Massachusetts, that would allow the company to remove thousands of yards of sand and gravel from their 38-acre site, according to WATD.
Harald, LLC wants to remove the material from the area, located on Home Depot Drive, so potential client Paragon Outlet Malls can use the space.
Paragon Outlet Malls Managing Partner Robert Brvenik has not commented on whether he has signed an agreement with Harald, LLC.
Board members have requested documents that note a traffic study has been conducted and a licensing agreement has been made with the town manager, among other requirements.
The case has been moved to August 7 to give Harald, LLC time to supply the documents.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry571 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction472 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers408 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company377 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way321 Views