- Aggregates Manager - http://www.aggman.com -
Haver & Boecker, W.S. Tyler, and Major Wire form global screening alliance
Posted By Tina Grady Barbaccia On December 15, 2011 @ 2:32 pm In Aggman Newsletter,Manufacturer and People News | No Comments
Germany’s Haver & Boecker, owner of St. Catharines, Ontario-based W.S. Tyler Canada Ltd., and Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Ltd. have reached an agreement to establish a global screening alliance starting on January 1, 2012. Bringing together their collective experience of more than 250 years in screening and a broad product line involving vibrating screens, washing and pelletizing equipment and screen media, the alliance seeks to expand growth opportunities while further strengthening their current capabilities with customers throughout North America and globally.
Representing its parent company Haver & Boecker, W.S. Tyler will initially acquire a 40 percent share of Major Wire Industries on Jan. 1, 2012, and purchase the remaining 60 percent in 2016.
In North America, W.S. Tyler has Canadian facilities in St. Catharines, Ontario, and Edmonton, Alberta, and a U.S. facility in Salisbury, N.C., while Major Wire has operations in the Montreal area and a U.S. facility in Puyallup, Wash.
W.S. Tyler management has asked Major Wire to manage its Salisbury woven wire facility with the intent to serve Major Wire’s extensive dealer network throughout the U.S. and in Latin America. All remaining operations for both companies within North America and globally will continue to operate independently. W.S. Tyler and Major Wire dealers and representatives throughout the world will also continue serving their respective customers and prospects as they do today.
Article printed from Aggregates Manager: http://www.aggman.com
URL to article: http://www.aggman.com/haver-boecker-w-s-tyler-and-major-wire-form-global-screening-alliance/
Copyright © 2009 Aggregates Manager. All rights reserved.