HCEA hosts 2013 Annual International Convention, Old Equipment Exposition
The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) will host its 28th Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition August 16-18 at the International Union of Operating Engineers’ Local 150 Apprenticeship and Skill Improvement Program Center.
The show will include demonstrations and displays of horse-drawn, steam, gas and diesel-powered antique construction machinery, as well as cable and hydraulic shovels and cranes, hit and miss engines, antique trucks and tractors and more.
HCEA’s fully restored and operable Erie B steam excavators (shovel and crane) will be featured at the show.
The show is open to the general public. Admission for each person 12 years or older is $8 daily or $15 for a weekend pass. Admission is free for Local 150 member and for children less than 12 year old.
The expo will be open Friday from 9 a.m. to dusk, Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The International Union of Operating Engineers’ Local 150 Apprenticeship and Skill Improvement Program Center is located at 19800 West Arsenal Road, east of Wilmington, Illinois.
For more information, visit hcea.net.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities399 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views