HCEA hosts 2013 Annual International Convention, Old Equipment Exposition
The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) will host its 28th Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition August 16-18 at the International Union of Operating Engineers’ Local 150 Apprenticeship and Skill Improvement Program Center.
The show will include demonstrations and displays of horse-drawn, steam, gas and diesel-powered antique construction machinery, as well as cable and hydraulic shovels and cranes, hit and miss engines, antique trucks and tractors and more.
HCEA’s fully restored and operable Erie B steam excavators (shovel and crane) will be featured at the show.
The show is open to the general public. Admission for each person 12 years or older is $8 daily or $15 for a weekend pass. Admission is free for Local 150 member and for children less than 12 year old.
The expo will be open Friday from 9 a.m. to dusk, Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The International Union of Operating Engineers’ Local 150 Apprenticeship and Skill Improvement Program Center is located at 19800 West Arsenal Road, east of Wilmington, Illinois.
For more information, visit hcea.net.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility896 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views