HCEA hosts 2013 Annual International Convention, Old Equipment Exposition
The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) will host its 28th Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition August 16-18 at the International Union of Operating Engineers’ Local 150 Apprenticeship and Skill Improvement Program Center.
The show will include demonstrations and displays of horse-drawn, steam, gas and diesel-powered antique construction machinery, as well as cable and hydraulic shovels and cranes, hit and miss engines, antique trucks and tractors and more.
HCEA’s fully restored and operable Erie B steam excavators (shovel and crane) will be featured at the show.
The show is open to the general public. Admission for each person 12 years or older is $8 daily or $15 for a weekend pass. Admission is free for Local 150 member and for children less than 12 year old.
The expo will be open Friday from 9 a.m. to dusk, Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The International Union of Operating Engineers’ Local 150 Apprenticeship and Skill Improvement Program Center is located at 19800 West Arsenal Road, east of Wilmington, Illinois.
For more information, visit hcea.net.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg299 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views