HCEA hosts 2013 Annual International Convention, Old Equipment Exposition
The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) will host its 28th Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition August 16-18 at the International Union of Operating Engineers’ Local 150 Apprenticeship and Skill Improvement Program Center.
The show will include demonstrations and displays of horse-drawn, steam, gas and diesel-powered antique construction machinery, as well as cable and hydraulic shovels and cranes, hit and miss engines, antique trucks and tractors and more.
HCEA’s fully restored and operable Erie B steam excavators (shovel and crane) will be featured at the show.
The show is open to the general public. Admission for each person 12 years or older is $8 daily or $15 for a weekend pass. Admission is free for Local 150 member and for children less than 12 year old.
The expo will be open Friday from 9 a.m. to dusk, Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The International Union of Operating Engineers’ Local 150 Apprenticeship and Skill Improvement Program Center is located at 19800 West Arsenal Road, east of Wilmington, Illinois.
For more information, visit hcea.net.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs598 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views