Hear ‘Voices of the Recovery Act’ online
The U.S. Department of Transportation has made $48.1 billion in ARRA funds available for highway, road, transit, rail, bridge and airport construction and repairs, as well as small shipyard grants nationwide. $39.3 billion already has been obligated to fund more than 14,600 approved projects in 53 U.S. States and Territories.
The “Voices of the Recovery Act” map can accessed at http://www.dot.gov/recovery/voices/.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting969 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve504 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry234 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem203 Views