Hebe retires from Navistar
James L. Hebe, Navistar’s senior vice president, North America Sales Operations, will retire from Navistar, the company announced today. Hebe, 63, has led the company’s North American Truck sales and marketing efforts since re-joining the company in 2008.
Hebe began his career at International Harvester (Navistar’s predecessor) in 1971 as a management trainee in Boston, and later became a heavy truck salesman for International Trucks. After leaving International Harvester, Hebe held leadership roles of increasing responsibility with American LaFrance, Kenworth Truck Company, and Kenworth of Tampa, culminating with his appointment to chairman, president and chief executive officer of Freightliner in 1992.
After leaving Freightliner in 2001, Hebe became head of Seagrave Fire Apparatus in Clintonville, Wis. He returned to the trucking industry in 2006 when he became dealer principal of Co-Van/Cascadia International, before re-joining Navistar, Inc. two years later in his current role.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry633 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address224 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views