Heil Trailer International hires new vice president of product development
Heil Trailer International announced that Yassir Shanshal has accepted the position of vice president of product development. Shanshal will be working out of the Global Support Center in Cleveland, Tenn., reporting to Greg Hewitt, president of Heil Trailer International.
Shanshal will have overall management and technical responsibility for new product development, research and development activities, and associated engineering documentation. He will provide leadership for Heil’s global engineering team and identify, develop and launch technologies and products with emphasis on maintaining our industry leading global position.
Shanshal holds a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Mechanical Engineering from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale in Carbondale, Ill., and a second masters in Product Development from University of Detroit Mercy in Detroit, Mich.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities405 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views