Heil Trailer International hires new vice president of product development
Heil Trailer International announced that Yassir Shanshal has accepted the position of vice president of product development. Shanshal will be working out of the Global Support Center in Cleveland, Tenn., reporting to Greg Hewitt, president of Heil Trailer International.
Shanshal will have overall management and technical responsibility for new product development, research and development activities, and associated engineering documentation. He will provide leadership for Heil’s global engineering team and identify, develop and launch technologies and products with emphasis on maintaining our industry leading global position.
Shanshal holds a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Mechanical Engineering from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale in Carbondale, Ill., and a second masters in Product Development from University of Detroit Mercy in Detroit, Mich.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views