Heil Trailer International hires new vice president of product development
Heil Trailer International announced that Yassir Shanshal has accepted the position of vice president of product development. Shanshal will be working out of the Global Support Center in Cleveland, Tenn., reporting to Greg Hewitt, president of Heil Trailer International.
Shanshal will have overall management and technical responsibility for new product development, research and development activities, and associated engineering documentation. He will provide leadership for Heil’s global engineering team and identify, develop and launch technologies and products with emphasis on maintaining our industry leading global position.
Shanshal holds a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Mechanical Engineering from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale in Carbondale, Ill., and a second masters in Product Development from University of Detroit Mercy in Detroit, Mich.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program550 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views