Helac Corp. launches new website to buy PowerTilt parts online
Helac Corp., a manufacturer of helical, hydraulic rotary actuators and construction attachments, has launched a new e-commerce website.
The new site allows customers to buy seals, bearings and valve cartridges online via credit card for Helac Corporation’s standard PowerTilt product lines, including PT and TT Series. Customers are able to search by product model, part number and serial number. Helac’s Customer Service Team will now be able to respond to orders more quickly, with a faster turnaround.
“Our goal is to make it easier for our customers to do business with us. Now our e-commerce site gives our attachment customers the same convenience that our actuator customers already have.” states Paul Swann, vice president of sales and marketing for Helac Corp.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew167 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views