Helac Corp. launches new website to buy PowerTilt parts online
Helac Corp., a manufacturer of helical, hydraulic rotary actuators and construction attachments, has launched a new e-commerce website.
The new site allows customers to buy seals, bearings and valve cartridges online via credit card for Helac Corporation’s standard PowerTilt product lines, including PT and TT Series. Customers are able to search by product model, part number and serial number. Helac’s Customer Service Team will now be able to respond to orders more quickly, with a faster turnaround.
“Our goal is to make it easier for our customers to do business with us. Now our e-commerce site gives our attachment customers the same convenience that our actuator customers already have.” states Paul Swann, vice president of sales and marketing for Helac Corp.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1035 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry316 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations257 Views