Helena Sand and Gravel builds pedestrian access tunnel on I-15 in Montana
Helena Sand and Gravel, based in Helena, Montana, has been working to build a pedestrian access tunnel on Interstate 15 between Helena and Montana City, according to a report form Beartooth NBC.
At the request of the Montana Department of Transportation (MDT), Helena Sand and Gravel is constructing the tunnel under the interstate. The finished tunnel will connect Broadway Street to the street behind MDT headquarters.
The company is also working on a trail to connect the tunnel near MDT headquarters to the sidewalk beside Highway 12.
The project is expected to be completed by mid-September.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 859 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life439 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts160 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning144 Views