Helena Sand and Gravel builds pedestrian access tunnel on I-15 in Montana
Helena Sand and Gravel, based in Helena, Montana, has been working to build a pedestrian access tunnel on Interstate 15 between Helena and Montana City, according to a report form Beartooth NBC.
At the request of the Montana Department of Transportation (MDT), Helena Sand and Gravel is constructing the tunnel under the interstate. The finished tunnel will connect Broadway Street to the street behind MDT headquarters.
The company is also working on a trail to connect the tunnel near MDT headquarters to the sidewalk beside Highway 12.
The project is expected to be completed by mid-September.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest340 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement336 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views