Henderson Products hires VP of sales and marketing
Henderson Products has hired Robert McKinley as its new vice president of sales and marketing.
McKinley has been involved in the truck equipment industry for several years, most recently serving as the president and CEO of SIDUMP’R Trailer Co. in Plainview, Neb.
His career includes executive responsibilities with large and middle market manufacturers.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers219 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views