Herb Broadmeadow named VP of national accounts for Volvo Trucks
Herb Broadmeadow was recently named vice president of national accounts for Volvo Trucks in North America.
According to Volvo, his long track record of success at Volvo Trucks makes him ideally suited to lead Volvo’s national accounts team, responsible for providing total fleet solutions to truckload, less-than-truckload and private fleets
During his 34 year career with Volvo Trucks, Broadmeadow has held a variety of sales positions, including vice president of the Southwestern U.S. region and director of national accounts.
He will continue to be based at Volvo Trucks’ North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)412 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars305 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views