Herb Broadmeadow named VP of national accounts for Volvo Trucks
Herb Broadmeadow was recently named vice president of national accounts for Volvo Trucks in North America.
According to Volvo, his long track record of success at Volvo Trucks makes him ideally suited to lead Volvo’s national accounts team, responsible for providing total fleet solutions to truckload, less-than-truckload and private fleets
During his 34 year career with Volvo Trucks, Broadmeadow has held a variety of sales positions, including vice president of the Southwestern U.S. region and director of national accounts.
He will continue to be based at Volvo Trucks’ North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views