Herb Broadmeadow named VP of national accounts for Volvo Trucks
Herb Broadmeadow was recently named vice president of national accounts for Volvo Trucks in North America.
According to Volvo, his long track record of success at Volvo Trucks makes him ideally suited to lead Volvo’s national accounts team, responsible for providing total fleet solutions to truckload, less-than-truckload and private fleets
During his 34 year career with Volvo Trucks, Broadmeadow has held a variety of sales positions, including vice president of the Southwestern U.S. region and director of national accounts.
He will continue to be based at Volvo Trucks’ North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views