H&H celebrates 60th anniversary
H&H Sales Co. Inc. is celebrating its 60th anniversary this year
In 1951, Lynn Harlan founded H&H Equipment Co., and Lloyd J. Hawkins joined the company in 1959. H&H Equipment Co. reorganized into H&H Sales Co. Inc. in 1991.
Today’s company officers are John L. Hawkins, CEO; Phil M. Randall, President; Tom M. Hiser, VP of Engineering and Rex A. Yant, VP of Operations.
H&H specializes in manufacturing and distributing custom service and delivery truck bodies, custom steel fabrications and other truck/van equipment and accessories. The company works extensively with the propane gas, welding gas, other high-pressure gas and the commercial construction/service industries to supply quality commercial vehicles.
H&H Sales Co. truck bodies include compressed and propane cylinder delivery truck bodies, crane truck bodies, service bodies and dump, platform and landscape bodies. H&H also manufactures truck tool boxes, truck and van equipment, bulk tank trailers, gas storage cabinets, LP gas grill cylinder cabinets and cylinder handling carts.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident451 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views