H&H celebrates 60th anniversary
H&H Sales Co. Inc. is celebrating its 60th anniversary this year
In 1951, Lynn Harlan founded H&H Equipment Co., and Lloyd J. Hawkins joined the company in 1959. H&H Equipment Co. reorganized into H&H Sales Co. Inc. in 1991.
Today’s company officers are John L. Hawkins, CEO; Phil M. Randall, President; Tom M. Hiser, VP of Engineering and Rex A. Yant, VP of Operations.
H&H specializes in manufacturing and distributing custom service and delivery truck bodies, custom steel fabrications and other truck/van equipment and accessories. The company works extensively with the propane gas, welding gas, other high-pressure gas and the commercial construction/service industries to supply quality commercial vehicles.
H&H Sales Co. truck bodies include compressed and propane cylinder delivery truck bodies, crane truck bodies, service bodies and dump, platform and landscape bodies. H&H also manufactures truck tool boxes, truck and van equipment, bulk tank trailers, gas storage cabinets, LP gas grill cylinder cabinets and cylinder handling carts.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1054 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April577 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts395 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration330 Views