Leading Edge Attachments: High-cap, multi-ripper bucket
The Leading Edge Attachments Inc.’s patented High-Cap Multi-Ripper Bucket can replace hammers, blasting and rock trenchers, for a fraction of the cost, by being the highest quality and most productive rock ripper bucket combination available on the market.
The High-Cap Multi-Ripper Bucket is manufactured in USA, but utilizes the worldwide patented “SHARC” (SHanks on an ARC) Technology, meaning that the bucket functions similarly to that of a trencher except it uses the hydraulic excavator rolling action to rip. The staggered ripper teeth fracture the substrate in sequential order, so that the rolling of the Multi-Ripper Bucket, by extending the bucket cylinder, always provides maximum breakout force applied sequentially to each tooth. The results are flat ripped sides and bottom surfaces replacing rock trenchers for a tremendous cost savings.
- Patented staggered shank on an arc design allows the excavator operator to dig through rock, coral or frozen ground.
- Rips the sides and bottom of the trench flat with no depth limitations.
- Delivers close to 8 times the force of a standard excavator bucket.
- Is 4 times faster than using a hydraulic hammer.
- Outperforms any other style rock bucket 2 to one.
- Can be used in place of a rock trencher.
- Can be used to rip rock instead of blasting.
- Supplied with powerful MTG KingMet™ Systems teeth.
Available for any excavator above 6,000 pounds.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)346 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world293 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention197 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior147 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views