Leading Edge Attachments: High-cap, multi-ripper bucket
The Leading Edge Attachments Inc.’s patented High-Cap Multi-Ripper Bucket can replace hammers, blasting and rock trenchers, for a fraction of the cost, by being the highest quality and most productive rock ripper bucket combination available on the market.
The High-Cap Multi-Ripper Bucket is manufactured in USA, but utilizes the worldwide patented “SHARC” (SHanks on an ARC) Technology, meaning that the bucket functions similarly to that of a trencher except it uses the hydraulic excavator rolling action to rip. The staggered ripper teeth fracture the substrate in sequential order, so that the rolling of the Multi-Ripper Bucket, by extending the bucket cylinder, always provides maximum breakout force applied sequentially to each tooth. The results are flat ripped sides and bottom surfaces replacing rock trenchers for a tremendous cost savings.
- Patented staggered shank on an arc design allows the excavator operator to dig through rock, coral or frozen ground.
- Rips the sides and bottom of the trench flat with no depth limitations.
- Delivers close to 8 times the force of a standard excavator bucket.
- Is 4 times faster than using a hydraulic hammer.
- Outperforms any other style rock bucket 2 to one.
- Can be used in place of a rock trencher.
- Can be used to rip rock instead of blasting.
- Supplied with powerful MTG KingMet™ Systems teeth.
Available for any excavator above 6,000 pounds.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views