High powered loader attachment increases productivity
New for 2008, the AZ-550 Full-Depth Reclamation attachment is the most powerful and productive Asphalt Zipper yet.
A powerful 203hp Cummins (Tier 3) turbo diesel with an impressive 695 ft-lb of torque combined with a new oil cooled planetary gearbox substantially improves production on heavier projects in up to 12-inch thick cutting depths.
This is just one more example of how Asphalt Zipper attachments give you the power and production you need at a price you can afford.
Visit our website for more information – www.asphaltzipper.com
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers222 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show206 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs174 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views