High powered loader attachment increases productivity
New for 2008, the AZ-550 Full-Depth Reclamation attachment is the most powerful and productive Asphalt Zipper yet.
A powerful 203hp Cummins (Tier 3) turbo diesel with an impressive 695 ft-lb of torque combined with a new oil cooled planetary gearbox substantially improves production on heavier projects in up to 12-inch thick cutting depths.
This is just one more example of how Asphalt Zipper attachments give you the power and production you need at a price you can afford.
Visit our website for more information – www.asphaltzipper.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)346 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world296 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention197 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior161 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village147 Views