High powered loader attachment increases productivity
New for 2008, the AZ-550 Full-Depth Reclamation attachment is the most powerful and productive Asphalt Zipper yet.
A powerful 203hp Cummins (Tier 3) turbo diesel with an impressive 695 ft-lb of torque combined with a new oil cooled planetary gearbox substantially improves production on heavier projects in up to 12-inch thick cutting depths.
This is just one more example of how Asphalt Zipper attachments give you the power and production you need at a price you can afford.
Visit our website for more information – www.asphaltzipper.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability680 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]534 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views