High powered loader attachment increases productivity
New for 2008, the AZ-550 Full-Depth Reclamation attachment is the most powerful and productive Asphalt Zipper yet.
A powerful 203hp Cummins (Tier 3) turbo diesel with an impressive 695 ft-lb of torque combined with a new oil cooled planetary gearbox substantially improves production on heavier projects in up to 12-inch thick cutting depths.
This is just one more example of how Asphalt Zipper attachments give you the power and production you need at a price you can afford.
Visit our website for more information – www.asphaltzipper.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger367 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)330 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee234 Views