High powered loader attachment increases productivity
New for 2008, the AZ-550 Full-Depth Reclamation attachment is the most powerful and productive Asphalt Zipper yet.
A powerful 203hp Cummins (Tier 3) turbo diesel with an impressive 695 ft-lb of torque combined with a new oil cooled planetary gearbox substantially improves production on heavier projects in up to 12-inch thick cutting depths.
This is just one more example of how Asphalt Zipper attachments give you the power and production you need at a price you can afford.
Visit our website for more information – www.asphaltzipper.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest316 Views