Highbank offers update on Swamp Point North project
The company also noted that Micon will finalize the revised Notice of Work application soon.
A statement from Highbank added that Megatech Engineering Ltd. of Surrey, B.C. will supply Conceptual Engineering Drawings for Highbank’s Swamp Point Barge Load-out Facility.
The drawings will create part of the overall site plan. They will also “supplement the mine plan information to include the shore abutment for the marine works to the discharge into the barge loading area, including the required mooring structures and barge winch articulation.”
For more details, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers287 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views