Highbank offers update on Swamp Point North project
The company also noted that Micon will finalize the revised Notice of Work application soon.
A statement from Highbank added that Megatech Engineering Ltd. of Surrey, B.C. will supply Conceptual Engineering Drawings for Highbank’s Swamp Point Barge Load-out Facility.
The drawings will create part of the overall site plan. They will also “supplement the mine plan information to include the shore abutment for the marine works to the discharge into the barge loading area, including the required mooring structures and barge winch articulation.”
For more details, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations257 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers242 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs188 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000166 Views