Highbank offers update on Swamp Point North project
The company also noted that Micon will finalize the revised Notice of Work application soon.
A statement from Highbank added that Megatech Engineering Ltd. of Surrey, B.C. will supply Conceptual Engineering Drawings for Highbank’s Swamp Point Barge Load-out Facility.
The drawings will create part of the overall site plan. They will also “supplement the mine plan information to include the shore abutment for the marine works to the discharge into the barge loading area, including the required mooring structures and barge winch articulation.”
For more details, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale668 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion241 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!212 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing183 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views