Highbank offers update on Swamp Point North project
The company also noted that Micon will finalize the revised Notice of Work application soon.
A statement from Highbank added that Megatech Engineering Ltd. of Surrey, B.C. will supply Conceptual Engineering Drawings for Highbank’s Swamp Point Barge Load-out Facility.
The drawings will create part of the overall site plan. They will also “supplement the mine plan information to include the shore abutment for the marine works to the discharge into the barge loading area, including the required mooring structures and barge winch articulation.”
For more details, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs204 Views