Highbank offers update on Swamp Point North project
The company also noted that Micon will finalize the revised Notice of Work application soon.
A statement from Highbank added that Megatech Engineering Ltd. of Surrey, B.C. will supply Conceptual Engineering Drawings for Highbank’s Swamp Point Barge Load-out Facility.
The drawings will create part of the overall site plan. They will also “supplement the mine plan information to include the shore abutment for the marine works to the discharge into the barge loading area, including the required mooring structures and barge winch articulation.”
For more details, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products194 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views