Highbank signs letter of intent with West Coast Tug and Barge
.Highbank Resources Ltd. announced last week that it has signed a letter of intent (LOI) with West Coast Tug and Barge Ltd. for barging aggregate from its Swamp Point North operation to the Port Simpson and Prince Rupert area in British Columbia.
West Coast Tug will provide two barges, which will allow Highbank to load one while the other is in operation.
Highbank says it expects the LOI to “be formalized soon and be in operation for the duration of all the construction projects in the northwest coast area.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 902 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views