Highbank signs letter of intent with West Coast Tug and Barge
.Highbank Resources Ltd. announced last week that it has signed a letter of intent (LOI) with West Coast Tug and Barge Ltd. for barging aggregate from its Swamp Point North operation to the Port Simpson and Prince Rupert area in British Columbia.
West Coast Tug will provide two barges, which will allow Highbank to load one while the other is in operation.
Highbank says it expects the LOI to “be formalized soon and be in operation for the duration of all the construction projects in the northwest coast area.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views