Highbank signs letter of intent with West Coast Tug and Barge
.Highbank Resources Ltd. announced last week that it has signed a letter of intent (LOI) with West Coast Tug and Barge Ltd. for barging aggregate from its Swamp Point North operation to the Port Simpson and Prince Rupert area in British Columbia.
West Coast Tug will provide two barges, which will allow Highbank to load one while the other is in operation.
Highbank says it expects the LOI to “be formalized soon and be in operation for the duration of all the construction projects in the northwest coast area.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views