Highbank signs letter of intent with West Coast Tug and Barge
.Highbank Resources Ltd. announced last week that it has signed a letter of intent (LOI) with West Coast Tug and Barge Ltd. for barging aggregate from its Swamp Point North operation to the Port Simpson and Prince Rupert area in British Columbia.
West Coast Tug will provide two barges, which will allow Highbank to load one while the other is in operation.
Highbank says it expects the LOI to “be formalized soon and be in operation for the duration of all the construction projects in the northwest coast area.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views