Highbank’s Swamp Point North project receives Mines Act Permit
According to its website, the company intends to mine and produce sand and gravel, as well as granite from its Swamp Point Prop, and sell the material primarily to North America’s Pacific Northwest, which includes areas from BC to California, and to its secondary markets in the Pan Pacific area, including South Korea, South East Asia, Japan and Hawaii.
The project, located near the city of Prince Rupert and the township of Stewart, will include two stages (evaluation and trial mining, and large-scale mining) over the span of two years.
For more details about Highbank’s Swamp Point North project, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views