Highbank’s Swamp Point North project receives Mines Act Permit
According to its website, the company intends to mine and produce sand and gravel, as well as granite from its Swamp Point Prop, and sell the material primarily to North America’s Pacific Northwest, which includes areas from BC to California, and to its secondary markets in the Pan Pacific area, including South Korea, South East Asia, Japan and Hawaii.
The project, located near the city of Prince Rupert and the township of Stewart, will include two stages (evaluation and trial mining, and large-scale mining) over the span of two years.
For more details about Highbank’s Swamp Point North project, click here.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April644 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry357 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views