Highbank’s Swamp Point North project receives Mines Act Permit
According to its website, the company intends to mine and produce sand and gravel, as well as granite from its Swamp Point Prop, and sell the material primarily to North America’s Pacific Northwest, which includes areas from BC to California, and to its secondary markets in the Pan Pacific area, including South Korea, South East Asia, Japan and Hawaii.
The project, located near the city of Prince Rupert and the township of Stewart, will include two stages (evaluation and trial mining, and large-scale mining) over the span of two years.
For more details about Highbank’s Swamp Point North project, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers332 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views