Highbank’s Swamp Point North project receives Mines Act Permit
According to its website, the company intends to mine and produce sand and gravel, as well as granite from its Swamp Point Prop, and sell the material primarily to North America’s Pacific Northwest, which includes areas from BC to California, and to its secondary markets in the Pan Pacific area, including South Korea, South East Asia, Japan and Hawaii.
The project, located near the city of Prince Rupert and the township of Stewart, will include two stages (evaluation and trial mining, and large-scale mining) over the span of two years.
For more details about Highbank’s Swamp Point North project, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151581 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151051 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1019 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production708 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views