Highway, Bridge & Materials Division
Our division handles professional search and recruiting exclusively for Highway, Bridge and Materials companies. We perform custom-tailored searches that start in your local market (unless otherwise directed), expanding geographically only as necessary. Potential candidates are contacted on your behalf and prescreened based on criteria determined at the beginning of the search. Your consultant provides feedback, personal insight and counsel throughout the hiring process to help you attract the candidate of your choice.
In addition to Highway, Bridge & Materials, our firm also has divisions in General Contracting (Buildings), Mechanical Contracting, Electrical Contracting & Architecture & Engineering.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry318 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views