Highway, Bridge & Materials Division
Our division handles professional search and recruiting exclusively for Highway, Bridge and Materials companies. We perform custom-tailored searches that start in your local market (unless otherwise directed), expanding geographically only as necessary. Potential candidates are contacted on your behalf and prescreened based on criteria determined at the beginning of the search. Your consultant provides feedback, personal insight and counsel throughout the hiring process to help you attract the candidate of your choice.
In addition to Highway, Bridge & Materials, our firm also has divisions in General Contracting (Buildings), Mechanical Contracting, Electrical Contracting & Architecture & Engineering.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views