Highway Equipment Company selling Flow Boy line, name
Highway Equipment Company (HECO) plans to sell its Flow Boy trade name and product line of asphalt, aggregate, and concrete live bottom trailers.
The company says its selling Flow Boy will allow it to focus on its core Hi-Way road maintenance equipment line and New Leader crop nutrient applicators that the company has manufactured since its inception in 1939.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1287 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views