Highway Equipment Company selling Flow Boy line, name
Highway Equipment Company (HECO) plans to sell its Flow Boy trade name and product line of asphalt, aggregate, and concrete live bottom trailers.
The company says its selling Flow Boy will allow it to focus on its core Hi-Way road maintenance equipment line and New Leader crop nutrient applicators that the company has manufactured since its inception in 1939.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior215 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)148 Views