Highway Financing 101 Webinar postponed
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) NSSGA’S Highway Fnancing 101 Webinar that was originally slated for Wednesday, Oct. 27 at 2 p.m. EDT is being postponed.
A new date is TBA.
The Webinar will serve as a tutorial on the basics of the highway financing system and will feature special presenter Susan J. Binder.
Susan J. Binder is a senior associate in the Transportation Planning and Management Group at Cambridge Systematics, Inc., and has more than 34 years of experience in the transportation industry. Before joining the majority staff of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works in 2008, Ms. Binder served as the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Deputy Associate Administrator for Policy and Governmental Affairs. Concurrently, she served as the Executive Director, of the National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Study Commission, which culminated in its 2008 Report to Congress. Ms. Binder’s expertise includes transportation programs, management, policy, finance, economics, and legislation.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter424 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees232 Views