Highway Financing 101 Webinar postponed
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) NSSGA’S Highway Fnancing 101 Webinar that was originally slated for Wednesday, Oct. 27 at 2 p.m. EDT is being postponed.
A new date is TBA.
The Webinar will serve as a tutorial on the basics of the highway financing system and will feature special presenter Susan J. Binder.
Susan J. Binder is a senior associate in the Transportation Planning and Management Group at Cambridge Systematics, Inc., and has more than 34 years of experience in the transportation industry. Before joining the majority staff of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works in 2008, Ms. Binder served as the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Deputy Associate Administrator for Policy and Governmental Affairs. Concurrently, she served as the Executive Director, of the National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Study Commission, which culminated in its 2008 Report to Congress. Ms. Binder’s expertise includes transportation programs, management, policy, finance, economics, and legislation.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1161 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas369 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents284 Views