Highway Financing 101 Webinar postponed
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) NSSGA’S Highway Fnancing 101 Webinar that was originally slated for Wednesday, Oct. 27 at 2 p.m. EDT is being postponed.
A new date is TBA.
The Webinar will serve as a tutorial on the basics of the highway financing system and will feature special presenter Susan J. Binder.
Susan J. Binder is a senior associate in the Transportation Planning and Management Group at Cambridge Systematics, Inc., and has more than 34 years of experience in the transportation industry. Before joining the majority staff of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works in 2008, Ms. Binder served as the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Deputy Associate Administrator for Policy and Governmental Affairs. Concurrently, she served as the Executive Director, of the National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Study Commission, which culminated in its 2008 Report to Congress. Ms. Binder’s expertise includes transportation programs, management, policy, finance, economics, and legislation.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1047 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources421 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register296 Views