Highway Financing 101 Webinar postponed
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) NSSGA’S Highway Fnancing 101 Webinar that was originally slated for Wednesday, Oct. 27 at 2 p.m. EDT is being postponed.
A new date is TBA.
The Webinar will serve as a tutorial on the basics of the highway financing system and will feature special presenter Susan J. Binder.
Susan J. Binder is a senior associate in the Transportation Planning and Management Group at Cambridge Systematics, Inc., and has more than 34 years of experience in the transportation industry. Before joining the majority staff of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works in 2008, Ms. Binder served as the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Deputy Associate Administrator for Policy and Governmental Affairs. Concurrently, she served as the Executive Director, of the National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Study Commission, which culminated in its 2008 Report to Congress. Ms. Binder’s expertise includes transportation programs, management, policy, finance, economics, and legislation.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views