Hill International awarded $1.9 million on SoCal contracts
Construction risk management company Hill International has been awarded two contracts to provide construction management services on transportation improvement projects in Southern California. The two contracts have a combined estimated value of nearly $1.9 million.
The first contract is from the City of Riverside and is to manage construction of the Iowa Avenue grade separation project. The second contract is from the City of Loma Linda and is to manage construction of the Stewart Street improvement project, which includes an underpass, road widening and a new pedestrian bridge.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader178 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs166 Views