Hillhead: A preview of coming attractions
Held June 25-26 near Buxton, England, the show offers a unique spin on trade shows: it focuses solely on aggregates equipment and take place in an actual quarry. Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry is host of the event.
Be sure to regularly visit aggman.com for photos and news from the show.
If you want even more coverage, follow me on Twitter at @Aggman_Therese. I’ll be sharing impressions of the show and announcements there as well.
Join me for a virtual show experience… just as soon as I hit the ground.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views