Hillhead: A preview of coming attractions
Held June 25-26 near Buxton, England, the show offers a unique spin on trade shows: it focuses solely on aggregates equipment and take place in an actual quarry. Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry is host of the event.
Be sure to regularly visit aggman.com for photos and news from the show.
If you want even more coverage, follow me on Twitter at @Aggman_Therese. I’ll be sharing impressions of the show and announcements there as well.
Join me for a virtual show experience… just as soon as I hit the ground.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections443 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest384 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company344 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?341 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views