Hillhead: A preview of coming attractions
Held June 25-26 near Buxton, England, the show offers a unique spin on trade shows: it focuses solely on aggregates equipment and take place in an actual quarry. Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry is host of the event.
Be sure to regularly visit aggman.com for photos and news from the show.
If you want even more coverage, follow me on Twitter at @Aggman_Therese. I’ll be sharing impressions of the show and announcements there as well.
Join me for a virtual show experience… just as soon as I hit the ground.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February433 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again277 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views