Hillhead: A preview of coming attractions
Held June 25-26 near Buxton, England, the show offers a unique spin on trade shows: it focuses solely on aggregates equipment and take place in an actual quarry. Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry is host of the event.
Be sure to regularly visit aggman.com for photos and news from the show.
If you want even more coverage, follow me on Twitter at @Aggman_Therese. I’ll be sharing impressions of the show and announcements there as well.
Join me for a virtual show experience… just as soon as I hit the ground.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry610 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction508 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way395 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views