Hillhead: A preview of coming attractions
Held June 25-26 near Buxton, England, the show offers a unique spin on trade shows: it focuses solely on aggregates equipment and take place in an actual quarry. Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry is host of the event.
Be sure to regularly visit aggman.com for photos and news from the show.
If you want even more coverage, follow me on Twitter at @Aggman_Therese. I’ll be sharing impressions of the show and announcements there as well.
Join me for a virtual show experience… just as soon as I hit the ground.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill869 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]565 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure562 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches296 Views