HINIKER SALT AND SAND SPREADERS
Mankato, Minn.- Hiniker Company”s snow and ice control product line includes two salt and sand spreaders. The 6.5 ft. model 625 is available in stainless steel and the 8-foot spreader is available in both stainless steel and carbon steel.
Standard hopper capacities are 1.80 cu. yd. for the model 815/825 unit and 1.50 cu. yd. for model 625. The swing-away spinner chute allows for easier unloading and improved trailer hitch access. The spreader features a Briggs & Stratton Intek OHV air-cooled, single cylinder, four-cycle engine. A convenient in-cab control console operates the electric starter, clutch, and throttle functions. Available options include hopper screens, side extensions, tie-down kits, and a high-mount break eight.
Hiniker”s professional snow and ice control equipment line includes the patented convertible C-plow, as well as conventional plows, scoop plows, V-plows, and both carbon-steel and stainless steel spreaders.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training321 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views