HINIKER SALT AND SAND SPREADERS
Mankato, Minn.- Hiniker Company”s snow and ice control product line includes two salt and sand spreaders. The 6.5 ft. model 625 is available in stainless steel and the 8-foot spreader is available in both stainless steel and carbon steel.
Standard hopper capacities are 1.80 cu. yd. for the model 815/825 unit and 1.50 cu. yd. for model 625. The swing-away spinner chute allows for easier unloading and improved trailer hitch access. The spreader features a Briggs & Stratton Intek OHV air-cooled, single cylinder, four-cycle engine. A convenient in-cab control console operates the electric starter, clutch, and throttle functions. Available options include hopper screens, side extensions, tie-down kits, and a high-mount break eight.
Hiniker”s professional snow and ice control equipment line includes the patented convertible C-plow, as well as conventional plows, scoop plows, V-plows, and both carbon-steel and stainless steel spreaders.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck910 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos480 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X364 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views