Hino Trucks partners with Morgan Corp.
Hino Trucks has partnered with Morgan Corp. on a quick delivery, dry freight van body program for its conventional trucks.
Available in October, the Quick Turn stock program will serve 46 states (excluding, Hawaii, Alaska, California and Nevada) and trucks will be stocked through Morgan’s regional manufacturing operations — Morgantown, Pa., Rydal, Ga., Corsicana, Texas., and Lakeland, Fla.
The program is designed to have a 21-day turnaround from chassis or order receipt on stocked trucks, Chris Johnson, national account manager for Morgan Corp. notes in a written statement.
“In today’s increasing economic climate, Morgan is committed to helping Hino customers cut their wait time, provide competitive pricing and ensure the best product on the road,” Johnson said in the written statement
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views