Hino Trucks ranked highest in customer satisfaction: J.D. Power and Associates
Hino Trucks engines rank highest in customer satisfaction among conventional medium-duty truck owners for the third year in a row, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2010 U.S. Medium Duty Truck Engine and Transmission Customer Satisfaction Study.
The study, now in its third year, measures customer perceptions of 2009 model year Class 5, 6, and 7 gasoline and diesel engines, and provides manufacturers with a comprehensive and objective measure of customer satisfaction with the products and related dealer service.
Eight factors are measured to determine overall engine satisfaction and include: engine reliability and dependability; accessibility to components for service/maintenance; engine warranty; engine control module (ECM); maintaining speeds on grades; average fuel economy; vibration at idle; and acceleration when fully loaded.
“Hino Trucks’ heritage of design excellence and advanced engineering is reflected in every truck,” Glenn Ellis, vice president of marketing & dealers operations for Hino Truck, said in a press statement. “The fact that Hino’s proprietary engine has received this award for each of the three years the award has been given is a tremendous accomplishment. As the emission regulations continue to challenge the engine manufactures to produce more efficient, cleaner engines, Hino is proud to meet this challenge and maintain the quality, durability and reliability our customers demand.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world300 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention198 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior172 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village147 Views