Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) 27th Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition
The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) will raffle off a scale model of an Otis Shovel at its 27thAnnual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition slated for Sept. 14-16at the National Construction Equipment Museum in Bowling Green, Ohio.
The show features demonstrations and displays of horse-drawn, steam, gas and diesel-powered antique construction machinery, cable and hydraulic shovels and cranes, hit and miss engines, antique trucks and tractors, and more. This year’s show will include the annual convention of the Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club, and will feature numerous restored Caterpillar machines.
The show is open to the general public.
Sept. 14: 9 a.m. to dusk;
Sept. 15: 9 a.m. to 5; p.m.
Sept. 16: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Admission is $10 per day or $25 for a weekend pass for ages 12 and older.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views