Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) 27th Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition
The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) will raffle off a scale model of an Otis Shovel at its 27thAnnual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition slated for Sept. 14-16at the National Construction Equipment Museum in Bowling Green, Ohio.
The show features demonstrations and displays of horse-drawn, steam, gas and diesel-powered antique construction machinery, cable and hydraulic shovels and cranes, hit and miss engines, antique trucks and tractors, and more. This year’s show will include the annual convention of the Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club, and will feature numerous restored Caterpillar machines.
The show is open to the general public.
Sept. 14: 9 a.m. to dusk;
Sept. 15: 9 a.m. to 5; p.m.
Sept. 16: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Admission is $10 per day or $25 for a weekend pass for ages 12 and older.
From our partners
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle423 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew175 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views