Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) 27th Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition
The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) will raffle off a scale model of an Otis Shovel at its 27thAnnual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition slated for Sept. 14-16at the National Construction Equipment Museum in Bowling Green, Ohio.
The show features demonstrations and displays of horse-drawn, steam, gas and diesel-powered antique construction machinery, cable and hydraulic shovels and cranes, hit and miss engines, antique trucks and tractors, and more. This year’s show will include the annual convention of the Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club, and will feature numerous restored Caterpillar machines.
The show is open to the general public.
Sept. 14: 9 a.m. to dusk;
Sept. 15: 9 a.m. to 5; p.m.
Sept. 16: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Admission is $10 per day or $25 for a weekend pass for ages 12 and older.
From our partners
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry641 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)251 Views