Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) 27th Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition
The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) will raffle off a scale model of an Otis Shovel at its 27thAnnual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition slated for Sept. 14-16at the National Construction Equipment Museum in Bowling Green, Ohio.
The show features demonstrations and displays of horse-drawn, steam, gas and diesel-powered antique construction machinery, cable and hydraulic shovels and cranes, hit and miss engines, antique trucks and tractors, and more. This year’s show will include the annual convention of the Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club, and will feature numerous restored Caterpillar machines.
The show is open to the general public.
Sept. 14: 9 a.m. to dusk;
Sept. 15: 9 a.m. to 5; p.m.
Sept. 16: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Admission is $10 per day or $25 for a weekend pass for ages 12 and older.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers416 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views