Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) 27th Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition
The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) will raffle off a scale model of an Otis Shovel at its 27thAnnual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition slated for Sept. 14-16at the National Construction Equipment Museum in Bowling Green, Ohio.
The show features demonstrations and displays of horse-drawn, steam, gas and diesel-powered antique construction machinery, cable and hydraulic shovels and cranes, hit and miss engines, antique trucks and tractors, and more. This year’s show will include the annual convention of the Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club, and will feature numerous restored Caterpillar machines.
The show is open to the general public.
Sept. 14: 9 a.m. to dusk;
Sept. 15: 9 a.m. to 5; p.m.
Sept. 16: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Admission is $10 per day or $25 for a weekend pass for ages 12 and older.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views