Historical Construction Equipment Association launches membership drive
The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the history of the construction, dredging and surface mining equipment industries, has launched a membership drive.
Along with promoting individual memberships, contractors, dealers, producers and equipment manufacturers are being invited to join as corporate members. Corporate members designate up to five of their officers and employees to receive the HCEA’s quarterly magazine, Equipment Echoes, and VIP passes to its annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition.
Corporate members also receive links on the HCEA’s Website at www.hcea.net, and are being publicized in Equipment Echoes and in press releases to trade publications and Websites.
The HCEA also operates the National Construction Equipment Museum and archives in Bowling Green, Ohio, and its 2011 show will be held July 8 through 10 near Rantoul, Ill. Further information is available at www.hcea.net, or by calling 419-352-5616 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry312 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America276 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views