Historical Construction Equipment Association launches membership drive
The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the history of the construction, dredging and surface mining equipment industries, has launched a membership drive.
Along with promoting individual memberships, contractors, dealers, producers and equipment manufacturers are being invited to join as corporate members. Corporate members designate up to five of their officers and employees to receive the HCEA’s quarterly magazine, Equipment Echoes, and VIP passes to its annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition.
Corporate members also receive links on the HCEA’s Website at www.hcea.net, and are being publicized in Equipment Echoes and in press releases to trade publications and Websites.
The HCEA also operates the National Construction Equipment Museum and archives in Bowling Green, Ohio, and its 2011 show will be held July 8 through 10 near Rantoul, Ill. Further information is available at www.hcea.net, or by calling 419-352-5616 or e-mailing email@example.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter434 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)267 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees249 Views